For example, I’ve replaced the accordion tabs architecture with convenient menus right in the WordPress sidebar menu. Each theme option is labeled with an icon for quick access. More importantly, when you save the settings in a specific section, you remain on that section (previously you were always redirected to the home admin screen).
There are tons of enhancements with this release, ClickBump owners can see the full release notes here :
- Revamped theme options panel with easy to access menu links added to the WordPress sidebar menu.
- Even faster HTML5 site architecture for better Google pagespeed scores
- More mobile optimized menu options when using Canvas, LocalMagic, Gazette and other responsive templates
- Added LinkedIn & Pinterest to social sharing options
- Styles and Scripts now have version number encoded into the filename for better caching and to streamline updates
- When saving changes, you now stay on the screen you were working with
- Enhanced <!–nextpage–> page number formatting
- Integrates with Contact Form 7for better form display and function
- Added option to recolor submit buttons on forms
- All scripts (not including css) moved to the footer for faster sites
- Added more Open Graph tags for better social sharing
- Added support for wp_pagenavi on home blog, inner blog and archives listing
- Added Google Authorship Support
- Added option to control slider callout transparency
- Added “previous/next” links when home page is set to Blog listing
For more details, check out the Release Notes.
*All live demo sites have been upgraded to this version and its been tested extensively. However, prior to upgrading your site, you should always ensure that you export a copy of your settings file (ClickBump > Misc/Extras > Settings Manager > Export). Also, once you’ve uploaded the upgrader file (clickbump_upgrade.zip) make sure to click “Apply Changes” to finalize the upgrade.